Gary P. Ruchin, CLU, ChFC, CFP®, EA
Gary Ruchin founded Ruchin & Associates, LLC, in 1976 after graduating magna cum laude from Eastern Connecticut State University.
Gary is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Greater Vernon Jaycees - Past President, State Financial VP
- Rockville Rotary Club - Past President
- Connecticut Association of Health Underwriters - Past President
- Temple Beth Hillel - Past President
- Hartford Life Underwriters Association - Past President
- Past Co-Chair of ECHN Planned Giving Committee and ECHN Corporator
- Member of Rockville Bank's Advisory Committee
- President of the Hartford Chapter of Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member Rockville High School School-to-Business Alliance
Gary is also actively involved in various community organizations, including:
- Certified Insurance Consultant, licensed in the State of Connecticut - 1978
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) - 1982
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) - 1984
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) - 1986
- Enrolled Agent (EA) - Enrolled to Practice before the IRS
- Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
In addition, Gary is a member of the Million Dollar Round Table* (30+ years), National Association of Enrolled Agents, and various other insurance, tax, and financial planning organizations.
Gary has been married to Susan for more than 43 years and has been working with her for more than 33 years. He is active in cycling, civil war memorabilia, and stamp collecting. Gary and Susan have a daughter who lives and works in the Boston area.
*Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation. For more information, please visit https://www.mdrt.org/.